Our Sea Moss
At “Grace - Full of Health” we only use the best quality sea moss and keep everything 100% natural and organic with no additives, just as intended by nature. We prepare our Sea Moss gel with pure alkaline water and freshly cut key limes. If you have any questions, do not shy away from getting in touch with us.
All our sea moss comes from the Atlantic Caribbean Sea, by trusted sellers in St.Lucia. We offer wild grown authentic sea moss that has been harvested from the sea by local farmers with passion and love.
Our main goal is to make more people aware of sea moss and help as many as possible achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Read the health benefits
Sea moss contains important nutrients and minerals like : Zinc, iodine, calcium, potassium, B-complex vitamins, sodium, sulphur, silicon, and iron. It also contains amino acids, small amounts of selenium, phosphorus, manganese and vitamins A, E, C, G, K, Omega-3 fatty acid, antioxidants and more.
Sea moss is an immune booster and is ideal for protection from colds, and diseases like Covid-19 which affect the immune system. Gives your health and energy a boost!
1. It helps improve anaemia because of its high iron content.
2. It increases energy and endurance.
3. It helps improve thyroid issues.
4. It reduces congestion and helps with respiratory issues such as colds, flu and chest congestion.
5. It’s excellent for post workout recovery.
6. It boosts the immune system.
7. It’s nature’s collagen! It has anti-aging properties, improves cell growth and promotes collagen production.
8. It gives your skin a healthy glow and helps improve skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, sunburns and skin inflammations like acne.
9. It improves metabolism and aids in digestion.It helps with weight loss.
10. It helps to improve depression.
11. Good for sexual health and libido