Seamoss Gel Gold
Seamoss Gel Gold
Sea moss contains important nutrients and minerals like : Zinc, iodine, calcium, potassium, B-complex vitamins, sodium, sulphur, silicon, and iron. It also contains amino acids, small amounts of selenium, phosphorus, manganese and vitamins A, E, C, G, K, Omega-3 fatty acid, antioxidants and more.
Sea moss is an immune booster and is ideal for protection from colds, and diseases like Covid-19 which affect the immune system. Gives your health and energy a boost!
1. It helps improve anaemia because of its high iron content.
2. It increases energy and endurance.
3. It helps improve thyroid issues.
4. It reduces congestion and helps with respiratory issues such as colds, flu and chest congestion.
5. It’s excellent for post workout recovery.
6. It boosts the immune system.
7. It’s nature’s collagen! It has anti-aging properties, improves cell growth and promotes collagen production.
8. It gives your skin a healthy glow and helps improve skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, sunburns and skin inflammations like acne.
9. It improves metabolism and aids in digestion.It helps with weight loss.
10. It helps to improve depression.
11. Good for sexual health and libido
I have the sea moss gold and it mixes great with my smoothie I make in the morning which makes it perfect for giving me more balanced nutrition to start my day. I have been taking it daily for almost a month now and have been sleeping easier and waking up with more energy and less cravings. Highly recommend!
Since starting to use seamoss, I've noticed a noticeable increase in energy and overall well-being. I'm really impressed with the results and plan to continue using it as part of my daily routine. The added bonus is that it's a natural source of nutrients like iodine, potassium, and zinc, which are important for my overall health. If you're looking for a natural way to support your energy and wellness, I highly recommend giving seamoss a try.
It has clarifying effect on my system. Works well on my intestines without laxative and therefore gives a clean, lighter feeling.
How should I use Sea Moss?
- Sea moss can be used in varieties, as it is a natural binding agent. You can add a teaspoon of the gel to your smoothies, add it to soup recipes, pastries, salad or consume a teaspoon just like that from the jar. It can be used as yeast replacement for raw deserts and for baked treats. Since it's a mineral rich product , you can use it for skin care as well, as it helps improve eczema, psoriasis, and acne breakouts.
- Sea Moss is a natural binding agent and can be used in, for example, smoothies, soups,
pastries and salads. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more inspiration.
How is the gel made?
Sun-dried Sea Moss is first soaked in alkaline water and fresh key limes, for 8-24 hours, to get as much of the sea like taste out. After rinsing the soaked Sea Moss 2-3 times, we then blend it with fresh water and a few drops of fresh lime to form a gel, without further additions. We only work with water directly from a natural source.
What is therecommended Dose of Sea Moss?
We recommend one tablespoon per day to experience all the benefits of Sea Moss. Dr. Sebi famously said you can’t overdose on Sea Moss, so consuming more is not a problem.
How muchtime do I have to finish my Sea Moss after receiving it?
Depending on how Sea Moss Gel is stored, it can last up to 4 weeks, but always keep it refrigerated. Our Sea Moss Gel is always sent with a reusable cool pack, so that it also arrives cooled. If you decide to freeze your Sea Moss, it can last up to a year in the Freezer.